I am passionate about giving healthy and happy smiles to my patients. It was always my dream to touch the lives of people in some ways and dentistry allows me to fulfill that. I can help patients improve their health, confidence, and self-esteem. It is truly a wonderful profession!
Education and Continuing Education
- Government Dental College, ASR, India – Bachelor of dental science
- New York University College of Dentistry – Doctorate of Dental Surgery
- Woodhull Hospital, NY – General practice residency
New techniques and technologies are constantly emerging, which makes each treatment more efficient and comfortable. I want to be sure that I can always offer my patients the best care possible. I am Invisalign®-certified and have a completed a two-year orthodontic training certification with progressive orthodontic seminar groups.
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
- American Dental Association
Outside the Office
I enjoy yoga, biking, and reading in my spare time. Old Bridge, NJ is a wonderful place to live and work, and I believe that it is my job to give back to the community that has given me so much support over the years. I feel that supporting the community in any way I can is a great way to give back.