I am very happy that I chose my life as a dentist. It is a profession that allows me to serve my community while sharing the knowledge that a healthy mouth is as important as a healthy mind and body. Over the past 12 years, I have gotten to know so many patients and their families. Seeing them year after year and sharing their life experiences is an honor. I couldn’t ask for a better job, or for better people to share their smiles with me on a daily basis.
Education and Continuing Education
- Government Dental College, ASR, India – Bachelor of dental science
- New York University College of Dentistry – Doctorate of Dental Surgery
- Staten Island University Hospital, NY – General practice residency
I believe that dentistry is a commitment to lifelong learning. My patients deserve the best, and continuing education allows me to provide my patients with the best options and longest-lasting results. In addition to being an Invisalign® Certified Provider, I have also completed implant training at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey.
- American Dental Association
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
Outside the Office
I currently reside in New Jersey with my husband and our lovely daughters. I love to spend time with my girls and watch them as they grow up into beautiful young ladies.